Your 5 Favourite Blogs of 2019
Our gift planning consultants and leadership team love sharing their stories and expertise with you. We hope you can take a moment to enjoy these posts again or discover something new as we share some of our most loved blogs from the past year.
The count is in and the most read blogs of 2019 are:
- Donating Securities – With almost 2,000 views, this popular article explains the benefits of donating publicly traded securities to charity. This informative post is great for those considering this gifting option. Read the blog >
- Starting the Conversation – Our CEO, Darren Pries-Klassen discusses the importance of talking about your values when you discuss your will and estate plan with your kids. He’s just starting this conversation with his own girls, so he shares some practical advice. Read the blog >
- What’s Your Endgame? – Gift planning consultant Marlow Gingerich brings us an action hero packed blog about legacy and estate planning. How does it all tie together? You’ll have to read it and find out! Read the blog >
- Pay it Forward – Darren goes way back in his memory bank for this sweet story of the kindness of strangers. The simple act of generosity he and his wife experienced has greatly influenced their generosity journey. Read the blog >
- Simple Gifts – Darren closes off our list with another wonderful story from his family. He witnessed a relative shed tears of thanksgiving over a simple breakfast. Deeply moved, Darren encourages us to take joy in sharing simple gifts. Read the blog >
Do you have a story of generosity to share? We would love to hear from you! Connect with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We all benefit from sharing each other’s stories of generosity in action because generosity changes everything™.