Abundance Canada accepts cash donations made via cheque or Bill Pay Giving through your banking institution. If you wish to contribute to your Generosity Plan™ via a credit card donation we suggest that you use the services of Canada Helps and designate the donation to Abundance Canada. You will receive a Canada Helps charitable receipt.
Abundance Canada accepts cheques from any Canadian or US banking institution. Our process is as follows:
- Please make your cheque payable to “Abundance Canada”
- Ensure your name and address is clearly marked on the cheque
- If you are using our services for the first time, please include a contact telephone number
- You can either mail or drop-off your cheque at a regional office
- Once we have received and processed your cheque, a charitable receipt will be mailed to you for your donation.
Bill Pay Giving
Bill Pay Giving is simple to set up and works in the same way as if you were setting up a bill payment for a vendor (credit card, phone bill, utilities etc.). In order to donate via Bill Pay Giving please follow these instructions:
- Log into your account through your bank/credit union’s website
- Go to the bill payment section of your account
- Add a new bill payee
- Search for Abundance Canada
- Enter the donation amount
- Enter your Gifting Fund™ number. If you are donating to another person's or organization's Gifting Fund, or you do not know the Gifting Fund number, please contact Abundance Canada
- You will have the option to make a one-time donation or set-up a recurring donation.
Your full donation will be sent from your account to Abundance Canada’s bank account. Once your donation has been sent, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your gift. After your donation is processed and your contact details are confirmed, a charitable receipt will be issued and mailed to you for donations that are $25 and above.
If you have any questions concerning making a Gift of Cash, please contact us and one of our representatives will gladly assist you.