- Normally costs less to use an existing public foundation than to start one from scratch;
- There are no start up costs and no annual legal and accounting fees to begin a family foundation at Abundance Canada. Those savings alone can constitute a substantial gift to charity;
- You don’t need to have substantial financial resources to create your own foundation account at Abundance Canada. We manage all types of family foundations, ranging in size from a few thousand dollars to several million;
- Our services provide you with a broad range of options, some of which are not available through a private foundation;
- Our many years of experience provide you with proven expertise, flexible options, enhanced services, and sound fund management;
- Donations to your charitable fund receive a donation receipt;
- We can accommodate your preference for either anonymity or recognition.
- Through Abundance Canada your estate gift can be managed even after your estate has been finalized.
- You may recommend the charities you want to support and make changes during your lifetime.
- Your estate will receive a charitable receipt for the amount of your gift, thus reducing or eliminating final taxes.
- You can make the distribution without restrictions or Abundance Canada will communicate your restrictions to the recipient charities.
- Your distributions to charity may be made anonymously.
Abundance Canada is here to assist you with your first will or to update your existing will, encouraging you to remember charity in your estate distribution. At Abundance Canada we believe that providing a gift to charity is the Christian’s final act of stewardship.