Family Foundation Benefits
- Normally costs less to use an existing public foundation than to start one from scratch;
- There are no start up costs and no annual legal and accounting fees to begin a family foundation at Abundance Canada. Those savings alone can constitute a substantial gift to charity;
- You don’t need to have substantial financial resources to create your own foundation account at Abundance Canada. We manage all types of family foundations, ranging in size from a few thousand dollars to several million;
- Our services provide you with a broad range of options, some of which are not available through a private foundation;
- Our many years of experience provide you with proven expertise, flexible options, enhanced services, and sound fund management;
- Donations to your charitable fund receive a donation receipt;
- We can accommodate your preference for either anonymity or recognition.
Our information sheet on Public Foundations vs. Private Foundations will provide a quick overview of why you should choose Abundance Canada to set up your family foundation. Please click the button below to access your free information sheet.
Abundance Canada is a public foundation registered with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). Abundance Canada is authorized to receive charitable donations, issue official donation receipts and distribute funds to registered charities in Canada through a donor-advised model we administer.
Charity Registration No: 12925-3308-RR0001.